We Sinowell Metal based on China supplies premium Zinc Aluminum-Magnesium Coated Steel Coils and Strips for China origin which is also called ZAM coated Steel Coils.
This Zinc Aluminum-Magnesium Coated Steel Sheet in Coils which is also called ZAM coated steel is our mill newly developed with coating layers of 100g -450g +/-10g which owns very strong corrosion-resistant ability. And our zinc aluminum-magnesium coated steel is a new type of corrosion-resistant coated steel sheet consisting mainly of zinc, about 11% aluminum, 3% magnesium and trace amounts of silicon. Our zinc aluminum magnesium coated steel adds Al, Mg, Si to the conventional Zn plating, and the these added chemicals elements improve the corrosion resistance. That is, in addition to the previous Al addition, added to the zinc aluminum magnesium coil products have the significant effect on the Mg, in addition, to meet the addition of Si, so that rust effect can be improved. Si improves the corrosion resistance of the coating layer containing Al while further improving the corrosion effect by the combination with Mg. In the world market, it also well knows ZAM® Steel and SuperDyma™ Steel.
ASTM A 1046-2014 Standard Specification for Steel Sheet, Zinc-Aluminum-Magnesium Alloy-Coated by the Hot-Dip Process. Or JIS G3323-2012 Hot Dipped Zinc Aluminum Magnesium Alloy Coated Steel Sheet and Strips.
Size: 0.35-2.5mm; Width: 1000-1500
ZAM Coatings: 100g-450g GSM.
1. Excellent anti-rust performance! The rust-proof performance of the flat part is no need to speak.
2.The rust resistance of the end face is also excellent.
3. Moreover, alkali resistance is also excellent. This zinc aluminum magnesium steel coil in comparison with hot-dip galvanized steel and hot-dip galvanized 5% aluminum alloy steel, can achieve the same corrosion resistance but use less plating layers. In addition, because of its excellent resistance to red rust, it can be used to be instead of stainless steel or aluminum plate.
4. Excellent processing property performance! Bending portion, the stretching portion is also hard to rust, surface processing is not rare injuries, very beautiful.
5. Weldability, paint is also very good.
6. Withstand the rigors of processing with the plating adhesion. In addition, the coating hardness is high, with excellent resistance to damage.
7. Super VA’s new material can greatly reduce costs and shorten delivery time due to the no need for post-plating.
8. May also be a substitute for stainless steel and aluminum.
9. It is resistance to severe conditions of the processing of adhering. In addition to high hardness coating, with excellent resistance to damage.
Zam Coated Steel Strips
Zinc aluminum magnesium coil is added with Al, Mg, Si to improve the corrosion resistance. In addition to the previous adding Al, it is also added Mg and Si so that rust effect can be improved obviously. Si improves the corrosion resistance of the coating layer containing Al while further improving the corrosion effect by the combined action with Mg.
Our this Zinc Aluminum Magnesium Alloy Coated Sheet is widely used in construction, road protection, three-dimensional parking lot, storage equipment, automotive electromechanical equipment and other metal forming areas. It can manufacture all kinds of steel parts, corrosion-resistant parts, keel ceilings, perforated plate, cable tray. Where the use of hot-dip galvanized steel or hot-dip galvanized 5% aluminum alloy steel components after using zinc aluminum magnesium steel coil will be able to achieve better corrosion resistance.
Where application needs to be post-galvanizing or post-painting, switch to zinc aluminum magnesium coil can be omitted the post-galvanizing and post-painting procedures, thereby reducing costs and shorten delivery.
The corrosion property of the Zinc Aluminum Magnesium Coated Coil and ZAM color steel is five times than the usual Galvalume Steel, which is solving the problem of easy to rust of color steel at the coastal areas and also addressing the issue of the short life of the color steel for the structure engineering, power engineering, purification engineering, photovoltaic design, etc. applications.
Copyrights Reserved by Sinowell Metal
Leave a Reply